This CES 2018, Dell was prepped with a bevy of new consumer products bound to intrigue anyone. Dell introduces new Ultra Thin Monitors, portable Thunderbolt 3 storage devices, and the XPS 13. Additionally, Dell introduces an all-new Alienware Command Center which allows users to personalize their gaming experience. Dell also provides a way to keep in touch with your mobile notifications while keeping your data secure through a point-to-point connection between your smartphone and PC. But Dell didn’t stop there with CES 2018 announcements. Dell also collaborated with Nikki Reed to create a new limited edition, jewelry collection made in the US and sourced entirely from gold recovered from Dell’s recycling programs.
Feel free to check out the different Dell announcements below.
ALL NEW ALIENWARE COMMAND CENTER
The Alienware Command Center is designed to be the epicenter of your gaming environment. Completely customize how your system performs and functions for a highly personalized experience.
- Design individual game profiles specific to your needs using system lighting effects, thermal and power management, overclocking, audio, and peripheral controls. You are master of your domain, controlling everything from one beautifully designed central location.
- With support for up to 16.8 million colors and integrated peripheral management, take your lighting effects to new levels.
- The new game library pulls in all your gaming titles from any source so you can manage your profiles and launch games from one spot.
- Quickly access system features, profile settings and your game library from the new dashboard homepage.
- Extract maximum performance with the redesigned, safe and simple overclocking tool that both casual and advanced gamers will appreciate.
†Source: Dell Press Release