Milestone and Feld Entertainment, Inc. are very excited to reveal Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame—a new racing game that was created in partnership with Feld Entertainment, Inc., who are behind the Monster Energy Supercross events. The game is slated to be released on February 13, 2018 and will be available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Windows PC®/STEAM with a release for the Nintendo Switch™ shortly after.
During NYCC we were given the opportunity to check out Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame first-hand. The game gives players “the opportunity to take part in the most competitive and highest profile off-road motorcycle racing championship in the world”.† Through the partnership of Milestone and Feld Entertainment, Inc., players will be able to race inside the recognizable stadiums that are used during the Monster Energy Supercross races. The tracks are extremely realistic and the game features a bevy of Supercross athletes. Racers like Chad Reed, Ken Roczen and the outgoing champion Ryan Dungey are among the riders that players can utilize during division race for 250SX and 450SX Classes.
We are really proud of our partnership with Feld Entertainment, Feld’s expertise in creating valuable entertainment experiences combined with Milestone’s long-standing experience in developing racing games has paved the way for this high-quality title, which is setting up to be the most immersive journey ever in the world of Monster Energy Supercross.
– Luisa Bixio, VP of Milestone†
If you’re a Supercross fan, Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is a game worth checking out. Since it’s a motorcross racing game, the mechanics are a bit different from car racing games, but are not at all overwhelming. It may take a bit to get used to the controls, but once you do, you’ll find yourself trying to get a handle on the different tracks and vehicles. And even though I’m not familiar with Supercross, I found the game to be extremely welcoming and a ton of fun. Milestone did an excellent job of making an extremely detailed racing game while making it encouraging for those who are curious enough to give it a try.
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame Key Features include
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross season with special Monster Energy Cup access.
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks.
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options: Customize both riders and bikes for the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes.
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: Players can create, customize and share online their own tracks.
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience: accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.
- The Supercross Championship will also release on mobile platforms, with the app Monster Energy Supercross Game, launching on iOS and Android in February 2018.
†Source: Press Release
‡Images provided by Milestone