As the 3rd season of the Seven Deadly Sins (aka Nanatsu no Taizai) anime is currently underway, fans of the anime have even more Seven Deadly Sins content to look forward to. The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross mobile game for Android and iOS will be launching globally very soon, bringing the game to fans in the US. The mobile title by Netmarble has been put through its paces in Korea and Japan in 2019. With its worldwide launch just around the corner, players can now pre-register for the game to earn all sorts of goodies when the game goes live.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is a turned-based RPG where players assemble a team of characters from the anime/manga and battle enemies in a card-based battle system. Set in the manga’s setting of Britannia, the game features characters rendered in 3D, over 100 dramatic cutscenes, and voice-over work by the original Japanese voice actors from the anime. Characters can be customized with outfits, hairstyles and accessories, with an additional easter egg feature that allows the characters to be rendered in AR using your phone’s camera. Some of the confirmed game modes include Death Match, a 2-player real time coop mode, and Arena, the game’s PVP mode where you can battle players from around the world.
Players that pre-register now will get the following goodies when the game launches:
● 1x Meliodas in-game character, the main hero of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
● 1x in-game costume and weapon for Meliodas
● 30 Diamonds (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’ premium currency, 10 Draws value)
● 100,000 Gold (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’s in-game currency)
● An exclusive box that offers in-game items, including a special costume for Elizabeth, a the main heroine of The Seven Deadly Sins
† Source: Netmarble press release and Google Play