The Game Awards aired earlier tonight and as we live blogged with our pals over at RAGE Works, I thought … Continue reading The Game Awards 2016 Redux
Bethesda held their E3 2016 showcase today. Bethesda fans who were able to get tickets alongside invited members of the media, and … Continue reading E3 2016: Bethesda Showcase Live Stream Video & Highlights
Bethesda held their first ever live E3 2015 press conference today. Fans, invited members of the media, and fans around the world were able to check out what Bethesda was ready to showcase for E3. Featuring Doom, Dishonored 2, Elder Scrolls Legends, Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter we go through all the highlights from the presser.You can also check out our complete live blog here
- New graphics engine, Id Tech 6
- new melee and close range assassinations
- climbing and fast pace movement
- classic corridor gameplay and more open areas on the surface of Mars/Hell
- Fast Arena style multiplayer
- Doom Snapmap tools included in the game for all systems, make your own single, coop and multiplay levels and modes.
- Spring 2016 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC
- Team based multiplayer
- Beta sign up at Battlecrythegame.com
- 2 main characters with different and new move sets
- can go through the whole game without killing anything again
- for Xbox One, PS4 and PC no release date
Eldar Scrolls Legends
- Free to Play Mobile Card Battle Game
- Game begins before the nukes go off, see life in the retro future!
- New Character customization features, no more sliders
- Dog can help in and out of combat.
- No longer locked in conversations, you can leave at any time
- Game set in Boston, Downtown is explorable.
- layered armor system, customizable weapons with new scrapping system
- Pip-Boy has some upgrades including some built in arcarde games
- Real Life Pip-Boy with smart phone holder.
- Pip-Boy 2nd screen app, same functionality as the game.
- Build your own settlements, attract merchants and defend it
- November 10th, 2015 release on Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- Free to play
- Manage your own vault
- no timed pay walls or internet connection required