All E3 2018 Xbox trailers, no filler. We hope you in enjoy! BATTLEFIELD V ELECTRONIC ARTS Available worldwide … Continue reading E3 2018: #XboxE3 Press Conference Trailers, #ICYMI
[dropcap]P[/dropcap]AX East invaded Boston this weekend. We got the chance to briefly chat with ThinkGeek to learn a bit more … Continue reading PAX East 2017: ThinkGeek Exclusives
Microsoft took to the E3 stage today to focus completely on video games and the fans. They brought with them … Continue reading Xbox Showcase Recap
- New graphics engine, Id Tech 6
- new melee and close range assassinations
- climbing and fast pace movement
- classic corridor gameplay and more open areas on the surface of Mars/Hell
- Fast Arena style multiplayer
- Doom Snapmap tools included in the game for all systems, make your own single, coop and multiplay levels and modes.
- Spring 2016 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC
- Team based multiplayer
- Beta sign up at Battlecrythegame.com
- 2 main characters with different and new move sets
- can go through the whole game without killing anything again
- for Xbox One, PS4 and PC no release date
Eldar Scrolls Legends
- Free to Play Mobile Card Battle Game
- Game begins before the nukes go off, see life in the retro future!
- New Character customization features, no more sliders
- Dog can help in and out of combat.
- No longer locked in conversations, you can leave at any time
- Game set in Boston, Downtown is explorable.
- layered armor system, customizable weapons with new scrapping system
- Pip-Boy has some upgrades including some built in arcarde games
- Real Life Pip-Boy with smart phone holder.
- Pip-Boy 2nd screen app, same functionality as the game.
- Build your own settlements, attract merchants and defend it
- November 10th, 2015 release on Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- Free to play
- Manage your own vault
- no timed pay walls or internet connection required